Classic Auto & Antique Restoration Services MN
Anoka, Minnesota’s Leading Classic and Antique Auto Restoration Services
With over thirty years experience in classic and antique auto restoration, Collision 2000 is a locally-owned shop with skilled, local talent who have a huge passion for restoring classic cars.
We’ve fostered our passion through helping local classic and antique car enthusiasts restore their antique cars to their former glory. We are dedicated to authenticity and ensuring that each car gets the loving TLC it needs to shine again!
Whether you have a hot rod, a rare classic, a muscle car or something in between, we’ve got the experience and tenacity to ensure that it’s restored to your exact specifications and within your budget. Our dedication to quality and in honoring each vehicle’s iconic history is unparalleled, as our passion for cars is outmatched only to our experience in restoring them.
If you are trying to restore an antique car, at some point you’ll probably need a professional shop for at least some of the tasks. Whether you need specialized body work, chrome or machine work- we have the tools, knowledge and equipment to get the job done right! And although we specialize in auto collision repair of all makes and models, we have specific experience in classic collision repair, as well.
With a project as important as classic and antique auto restoration, it’s important that you thoroughly vet the shop you want to work with. The team at Collision 2000 has worked with local car clubs in the area and can provide many examples and pictures of past restoration projects to help you make a decision.
When we are selected to help in the restoration of a classic and antique vehicle, we utilize the following process to ensure complete satisfaction:
1. Collision 2000 will conduct a consultation on your classic or antique auto restoration needs. This will include an inspection to locate damage, rust, body repair and mechanical needs, etc.
2. Our next step is to discuss your vision. We’ll talk colors, paint, details, finishes and more. We will create a list of project needs and possible timelines together and this will make up your initial estimate.
3. Once you approve work, you’ll be scheduled and we’ll get started.
4. Body work is scheduled first, followed by paint and finish.
5. At no point will work ever be started or completed with your explicit approval.
Collision 2000 guarantees every project, as your satisfaction is what drives our success. If you are looking for help restoring your classic or antique car, we encourage you to look up our reviews and give us a call! You can reach us at 763-753-0002 or you can fill out and send us your vehicle info through our online estimate form. We can’t wait to work with you!